A massage table is your most crucial tool. Make sure you have the correct table for you so that your job will be more impressive to your clients and you will be more productive. With so many massage tables on the market, how do you know which one is best for you and your needs?
The massage table’s type
First, you must choose between a portable massage table and a stationary massage table. If you want to move your massage table about, you can use a portable massage bed, which folds up and weighs much less than a traditional table.
The dimensions of the massage table
The next step is to find a table that is the proper size for both you and your clients, based on the type of massage table you need.
- Length: Standard specifications for massage beds are 30 inches broad by 72 inches long, ranging from 25 to 32 inches wide.
- Height: To ensure that your body isn’t overworked, find a chair that’s the correct width and height for you to work comfortably. The standard range of massage tables is 22-38 inches.
- Width: The width of a massage table is not usually adjustable. As a rule of thumb:
Weight of the massage table
Next, you’ll want to take into account the weight of the massage table in both its working and carrying capacity. If you’re looking for a massage bed that can support your weight and your preferred massage style, you’ll want to be sure the massage bed’s working weight is adequate.
Choosing the right cushioning for your massage table is the next step in the process of making your clients feel at ease. The padding’s thickness and density influence the level of comfort your customer’s experiences.
Your massage bed should be easy to clean and sturdy, even if the upholstery appears like an afterthought. Synthetic materials such as vinyl and leather are commonly used to cover massage tables.
Here are some of the best massage tables from which you can choose
- Synchronized adjustment of the backrest and leg rests by electrical control. This massage table’s height is set and cannot be changed. Constructed with a solid wood frame and natural wood veneer to fit
- Kelly’s stainless-steel armrests may be pneumatically adjusted to allow clients to rest their arms while receiving a massage.
- Under the table, there is a lot of storage space that can be accessed from both sides.
- If you don’t need to open the door, sliding shutters can assist you in maximizing your space.
- There are several wood stains options to choose from when using Italian PU or Aqua base coats.
- Solid wood professional spa massage table – Storage under the table with sliding shutters – Height can be manually adjusted –
- 75mm/40 density superior grade foam is upholstered with premium quality leatherette for a luxurious feel and appearance.
- It has a reclining mechanism that is built of corrosion-resistant steel as well as nylon plastic.
- There is no more room due to the face hole cutting and head-side space.
- It’s a high-end professional spa massage table by Nero.
- The backrest tilts and reclines with a German tilt mechanism made of German Steam Beachwood.
- 75mm/40 density foam cushions and high-quality leatherette are examples of premium raw materials.
- In addition to the table, a free carrying case and an adjustable/detachable external face cradle are included with this model.
- Face and neck massage bed with plenty of under-bed storage
- The left and right sides of the massage table have sliding shutters for easy access.
- Watertight shutters and solid wood construction.
- A reclining mechanism consisting of stainless steel along with nylon that is resistant to corrosion
It’s essential to take your time and find the right massage bed for you because there are so many variables to consider. Massage tables can either improve or detract from the quality of your services, and how you feel at the end of each day will be directly impacted by the choice you make. It is possible to pick a massage table that meets your specific demands after studying these six crucial aspects of the massage table.